IACD receives no core funding and membership subscriptions cover only a small percentage of our modest running costs. Survival is a growing challenge for us, as for many organisations in the sector.
You can help us continue our work in the following ways:
1. Join us. If you are not already a member of IACD, please go to our membership page to find out how to join us.
A new system for tracking members is in development. In the meantime, why not help IACD by checking whether it's time to renew your membership?
2. Make a donation. The easiest way to do this is by PayPal.
3. Shop online. Register for free as a supporter of IACD at www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/iacd and a wide range of UK retailers will donate to the charity each time you shop online.
4. Search online using http://iacd.easysearch.org.uk/ Each time you use the site to conduct an internet search, IACD will benefit.
5. Fundraise for IACD! Why not organise your own sponsored event to raise funds for IACD? For more information, contact Jackie Arreaza (firstname.lastname@example.org)
6. Leave a legacy - make a gift to IACD in your will.
Find out how you can help IACD.
Sign up to our monthly e-bulletin to get all the latest news from IACD.
Read IACD's second issue in our new series of international 'Practice Insights'.
Find out more about our international conference taking place in Glasgow, UK in 2014!
IACD works in collaboration with the Community Development Journal
IACD is a member of the Network of International Development Organisations in Scotland (NIDOS)