IACD strongly encourages its European members to also join the European Community Development Network (EuCDN).
The EuCDN Board has agreed to open up membership to a wide range of community development interests across Europe. Membership is open to people and organisations planning to adopt community development, as well as those already working in the field. There are many benefits to joining EuCDN:
• Opportunity to participate in funded cross-national projects
• Opportunity to participate and contribute to all EuCDN events
• Opportunity to showcase and publicise work and analysis to a wide European audience
• Opportunity to exert greater influence over policies in favour of community development and its concerns
• Opportunity for networking and to exchange learning with others
• Opportunity to access potential partners in joint projects
• Opportunity to organise and/or participate in study tours and study visits
• Solidarity and friendship with others on common issues and concerns
• Full access to the EuCDN photo library of community development images, and to papers, reports and other information
• Access to discussion days, creative conversations, study visits and mini-conferences to develop understanding, practice and theory.
For more information, and to discuss options for joining, contact our co-ordinator, Alex Downie, at email@example.com
Chcck out their website